This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140618223608 dot 1DFDE2C39C7 at topped-with-meat dot com>
From: Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
> Wholly untested. It should not change anything. A lot of the individual
> files contained no particular Linuxisms, so I moved them to OS-independent
> (but CPU-dependent) sysdeps/ directories.
This is fine with me.