This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Add optimized strchr.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:43:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Add optimized strchr.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53983583 dot 3040606 at arm dot com>
On 11 June 2014 11:54, Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Implementation of strchr for AArch64. Speedups taken from micro-bench
> show the improvements relative to the standard C code.
> The use of LD1 means we have identical code for both big- and
> little-endian systems.
OK, committed with tab correction in tmp1 declaration and NEWS item.