This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:48:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A19994 dot 5090400 at archlinux dot org>
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 6:52 AM, Allan McRae <email@example.com> wrote:
> The code freeze for the 2.20 is scheduled to happen at the end of this
> month with the release at the end of July. See
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.20 .
> Is there any known release blockers or desirables features that are
> approaching completion? If so, could the relevant section of the wiki
> page be filled in so that these are easily tracked and don't surprise me
> in the run-up to release.
I'd like to see memcpy/memset optimized for HSW.