This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:52:20 +1000
- Subject: Code freeze for 2.20 approaching
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The code freeze for the 2.20 is scheduled to happen at the end of this
month with the release at the end of July. See
Is there any known release blockers or desirables features that are
approaching completion? If so, could the relevant section of the wiki
page be filled in so that these are easily tracked and don't surprise me
in the run-up to release.