This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add generic HAVE_RM_CTX implementation
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:14:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add generic HAVE_RM_CTX implementation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000101cf7419$96b36f60$c41a4e20$ at com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405221450370 dot 11868 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <A610E03AD50BFC4D95529A36D37FA55E32BD715E14 at GEORGE dot Emea dot Arm dot com> <CAFqB+PxroEL1POSOY3ZOCjK_KULHP2VvoeLK6KpAiynG3OBkKg at mail dot gmail dot com> <002d01cf84c8$bfcdb990$3f692cb0$ at com>
On 10 June 2014 17:26, Wilco <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Marcus wrote:
>> On 10 June 2014 14:37, Wilco Dijkstra <Wilco.Dijkstra@arm.com> wrote:
>> > Marcus,
>> > Can you check this in?
>> > Wilco
>> > ChangeLog:
>> > 2014-06-10 Wilco <email@example.com>
>> > * sysdeps/generic/math_private.h: Add default HAVE_RM_CTX
>> > implementation. New function (libc_feholdsetround_noex_ctx).
>> Have all of Joseph's comments been addressed? I don't see an OK in
>> the thread....
> There was an OK in the mail I sent out. The rest of the thread was
> unrelated to this particular patch.
It looks like this patch has had OKs from Siddesh and Joseph and a
tacit OK from Marcus. It tested with no regressions on x86_64, arm and
aarch64, and looks OK to me too but I don't feel particularly
qualified in this area.
Does anybody have any objections to it being applied? If not then I
can go ahead and apply it if there are no further comments within the
next 48 hours.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro