This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Get rid of nptl/sysdeps/pthread/ subdirectory
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Get rid of nptl/sysdeps/pthread/ subdirectory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140612210250 dot 0A4C82C3978 at topped-with-meat dot com> <lneb4d$ag8$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
> the test begin-end-check fails after this patch due to missing file:
> I have adjusted the Makefile variable installed-headers to the new
> location of the header.
I committed it.