This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140612213633 dot 3E65B2C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140612 dot 152432 dot 18212249129943579 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140612223222 dot AC2A12C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406122342360 dot 3034 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
I had planned to at least make the attempt to do all those changes myself
just so as not to make too much work for people and then harangue them
about doing it for me. Some machine maintainers have beat me to the punch,
which is great. Dave appeared somewhat eager to help, so I thought he
might take it on.