This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 23:49:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140612213633 dot 3E65B2C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140612 dot 152432 dot 18212249129943579 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140612223222 dot AC2A12C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Thu, 12 Jun 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:
> What would be really great is if you could RSN do the clone and vfork
> consolidation as most other machines have done now. That should leave only
If there are particular changes in this series you'd like machine
maintainers to do rather than planning to do yourself, please put a
description of them (with links to any relevant further details) on the
PortStatus wiki page, listing the machines for which it is applicable.
My presumption is that if you haven't put something there but have done
the change for some machines, you intend to do it for other machines as
well yourself (and that this applies generally when anyone is making such
cross-machine changes for which it's predictable what machines need
updates - the person making the changes will either do them for all
machines, or add details to PortStatus).
Joseph S. Myers