This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140612 dot 152432 dot 18212249129943579 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140612223222 dot AC2A12C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140612 dot 155820 dot 1218344088527825689 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
From: David Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:58:20 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
>>> Sorry for not reviewing this earlier, I planned to do it earlier today.
>>> It looks fine to me, and if there should be some fallout I'll fix it up
>>> for you.
>> Thanks. I've merged the branch, getting these four commits:
>> febf6cc Move SPARC public headers out of nptl/
>> e268224 Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
>> b0725f4 SPARC: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
>> b14368b SPARC: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
>> What would be really great is if you could RSN do the clone and vfork
>> consolidation as most other machines have done now. That should leave only
>> the simple renames left to entirely get rid of
> Ok, I just have to deal with this link failure first:
It seems that removing sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sparc/fork.S fixes
the problem, doing full 32-bit and 64-bit test builds now.