This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140612213633 dot 3E65B2C39BF at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140612 dot 152432 dot 18212249129943579 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
> Sorry for not reviewing this earlier, I planned to do it earlier today.
> It looks fine to me, and if there should be some fallout I'll fix it up
> for you.
Thanks. I've merged the branch, getting these four commits:
febf6cc Move SPARC public headers out of nptl/
e268224 Move SPARC code out of nptl/sysdeps/sparc/.
b0725f4 SPARC: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
b14368b SPARC: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
What would be really great is if you could RSN do the clone and vfork
consolidation as most other machines have done now. That should leave only
the simple renames left to entirely get rid of