This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: conformtest: clean up POSIX expectations for sys/mman.h, sys/stat.h, sys/types.h
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:45:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: conformtest: clean up POSIX expectations for sys/mman.h, sys/stat.h, sys/types.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405152141190 dot 911 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 05/15/2014 11:43 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Continuing the series of patches to clean up conformtest expectations
for "POSIX" (1995/6) based on review of the expectations against the
standard, this patch cleans up expectations for sys/mman.h, sys/stat.h
and sys/types.h. Tested x86_64; no new XFAILs needed.
Could you please provide a precise citation for "POSIX" (1995/6)? I'm
trying to get a copy, and want to make sure I get the right one.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team