This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] fmemopen posix compliance
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:26:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] fmemopen posix compliance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5398CC11 dot 7010105 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
I think that all sounds reasonable. I'll leave it to others to review the
details of your new implementation.