This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] posix_spawn_file_actions_addopen needs to copy the path argument (BZ 17048)
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:18:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] posix_spawn_file_actions_addopen needs to copy the path argument (BZ 17048)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5398C182 dot 4040906 at redhat dot com> <20140611210111 dot 92DF92C39A5 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 06/11/2014 11:01 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
This looks fine to me except for some trivia.
Thanks, committed with the suggested changes.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team