This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/tls-init] Tile: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/tls-init] Tile: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140609204547 dot 0A8BE2C39AC at topped-with-meat dot com> <53972F54 dot 9090405 at tilera dot com>
Your nptl/ removal all looks good, but I would encourage you to also remove
the vfork/pt-vfork distinction as we've done for most other machines now.