This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Patch not showing in patchwork
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:22:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: Patch not showing in patchwork
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406101636120 dot 8581 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20140610171046 dot GA9667 at blade dot nx>
On Tue, 10 Jun 2014, Gary Benson wrote:
> Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > I noticed that my patch
> > <https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-06/msg00077.html> does
> > not appear in the list of patches in patchwork (it appears not to
> > have a patch entry in patchwork at all, rather than having been
> > mistakenly marked as committed). Is there some way to tell why it
> > didn't get recognised by patchwork?
> I would guess it's because there's no "[PATCH]" in the subject.
All my other patches show up without [PATCH]. It's supposed to check the
message content for a patch, not the subject.
Joseph S. Myers