This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: FW: [PATCH] Add FE_NOMASK_ENV return value test
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:52:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: FW: [PATCH] Add FE_NOMASK_ENV return value test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <002901cf84b4$5ea6c080$1bf44180$ at com>
On 10 June 2014 15:00, Wilco <email@example.com> wrote:
> Joseph wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Jun 2014, Wilco wrote:
>> > Yes, the test was too strict for trapping implementations, I've updated it.
>> This version is OK with the comment at the top of the test fixed to say
>> what it actually tests, rather than being copied from a test for a
>> different bug.
> I've changed the comment at top to say:
> "Test return value when setting FE_NOMASK_ENV (BZ16918, BZ17009)."
> Marcus, can you check this in?