This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/tls-init] HPPA: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/tls-init] HPPA: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140609205049 dot 7983C2C39AC at topped-with-meat dot com> <53962118 dot 4020408 at redhat dot com>
Committed. Would you also care to test and approve the two patches that
have been sitting on roland/nptl-hppa waiting?