This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Don't require test wrappers to preserve environment variables, use more consistent environment
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Don't require test wrappers to preserve environment variables, use more consistent environment
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406062040490 dot 11163 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
I only looked at the Makeconfig bits and didn't try to vet everything. But
I'm happy enough with it now and any further cleanups can be incremental on
top of this.