This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: replacing nested functions "findidx" with non-nested.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 09:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: replacing nested functions "findidx" with non-nested.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdxA246QEGM25_eotKynXWHwv9qjJ5-GhuO=hs4g9U2yAA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Go with the one that is the least change to the compiled code.
If it's a better optimization choice to de-inline the code, that is a
separate issue that can be addressed in a separate change.