This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid array overrun in getifaddrs
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 19:15:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid array overrun in getifaddrs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvm8upbbbn1 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 05:48:34PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> [BZ #15698]
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/ifaddrs.c (getifaddrs_internal): Avoid
> writing beyond end of netmask. Remove redundant check for
> positive max_prefixlen. Store netmask via unsigned char.
I had same patch for that, and I thought that I commited it but did not,
I will push that.