This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCH] ARM: Avoid unnecessary FPSCR writes
- From: "Wilco" <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- To: "'Marcus Shawcroft'" <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 14:05:40 +0100
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] ARM: Avoid unnecessary FPSCR writes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001d01cf76ac$c0676dd0$41364970$ at com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406021734490 dot 19591 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2014, Wilco wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This patch speeds up the ARM fenv implementation by avoiding unnecessary
> > FPSCR writes if the FPSCR remains unchanged.
> > OK for commit?
Marcus, could you check this in?