This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: forced update of master branch?
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 14:46:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: forced update of master branch?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFqB+PzHN2P5TCakz3pgq-dW1PGdg4BOnHC5JHtAQ+JWiMs8qg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Marcus Shawcroft <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Twice this morning I've pushed changes upstream which have
> subsequently been removed when someone has done what appears to be a
> "git push -f" to an older version of master.
The repo doesn't allow that.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."