This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
forced update of master branch?
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:34:02 +0100
- Subject: forced update of master branch?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Twice this morning I've pushed changes upstream which have
subsequently been removed when someone has done what appears to be a
"git push -f" to an older version of master.
Of course I may been doing something stupid, but if I'm not can anyone
shed any light on why patches are being dropped from master without
email traffic on the topic?