This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Aarch64: Cleanup math_private.h
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:45:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Aarch64: Cleanup math_private.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001101cf769e$7abcaf10$70360d30$ at com>
On 23 May 2014 16:48, Wilco <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is a series of patches to cleanup the aarch64 fenv implementation. Fix declarations in
> math_private.h to use fpu_fpsr_t correctly, and use one line per declaration.
> Ok for commit?
Both OK and committed.