This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: is there a fuzzer for libc?
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- Cc: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 01:39:40 +0530
- Subject: Re: is there a fuzzer for libc?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdwcMhLU_8-FJQFk9VUJAUWcpRzMeq1WuPrmRvxyXJ3K7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140602200155 dot GI507 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx>
On 3 June 2014 01:31, Rich Felker <email@example.com> wrote:
> I actually saw a test report from some group that ran their fuzzer
> against glibc (I don't have the link right off) but most of the output
> was noise.
Maybe this is what you're talking about?