This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Use libc calls for fenv functions
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 17:33:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Use libc calls for fenv functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001901cf76ac$bb8fa700$32aef500$ at com>
On Fri, 23 May 2014, Wilco wrote:
> This patch uses libc calls defined by fenv_private.h to implement
> several fenv functions rather than duplicating functionality. To make
> this work for softfp builds, ensure functions in fenv_private are not
> conditionally compiled.
> OK for commit?
OK, if tested for both hard and soft float builds.
Joseph S. Myers