This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Aarch64 : Remove ISB after FPCR write
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Wilco <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:45:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Aarch64 : Remove ISB after FPCR write
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000d01cf769a$04fd6430$0ef82c90$ at com>
On 23 May 2014 16:16, Wilco <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch removes ISB after FPCR writes as it is no longer required by the architecture.
> 2014-05-23 Wilco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * sysdeps/aarch64/fpu/fpu_control.h: Remove ISB after FPCR write.
OK and committed with ChangeLog updated to say:
+ * sysdeps/aarch64/fpu/fpu_control.h (_FPU_SETCW): Remove ISB after
+ FPCR write.