This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Fix pthread_spin_lock for sparc32 and 64
- From: GUO Yixuan <culu dot gyx at gmail dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 19:12:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Fix pthread_spin_lock for sparc32 and 64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400857631-15954-1-git-send-email-culu dot gyx at gmail dot com> <20140529 dot 172259 dot 1939410013981680987 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 05:22:59PM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Guo Yixuan <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:07:09 -0400
> > I recently looked in to a test failure in kyotocabinet, and
> > found that is caused by a bug in pthread_spin_lock.
> >  https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=kyotocabinet&suite=sid
> > I wrote this patch according to a5b's description, and added
> > a new regression test. I've tested it for sparc32 and sparc64,
> > and the kyotocabinet test failure can also be solved.
> >  https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16882
> Thanks a lot for fixing this, I introduced this bug in:
> commit e2dbf201abdfa13fc4035a1a8888ecec91bef44c
> Author: David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Wed May 2 19:04:54 2012 -0700
> Mirror i386 change on sparc: 'Avoid "anonymous" code in pthread_spin_lock'
> I'll apply your changes to mainline and the release branches.