This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:45:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140523211338 dot GK12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <5382E7F2 dot 4020506 at suse dot com> <CAAHN_R0zVp8B7zXfARzvKvETx9kLZp1FYPN9pUWDwV4cNCjCvA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5382EF22 dot 4060705 at suse dot com> <CAAHN_R0GhZvqUDEN7e3DS2Y7b7W752oJabgET-nu6Oq8LJaeTA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5382F50E dot 7040702 at suse dot com> <20140526102052 dot GA18682 at domone> <87d2ewdo60 dot fsf at naesten dot mooo dot com> <20140530030029 dot GN12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <538842FC dot 3000002 at redhat dot com>
On 05/30/2014 09:36 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 05/30/2014 04:00 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 09:56:55PM -0400, Samuel Bronson wrote:
>>> Are there any objections to the new state?
>> None so far. I have added it to patchwork now. I have not yet made
>> 'Accepted' an 'Action Required' state because that will clutter the
>> view; I'll do it when I get explicit blessings from more maintainers.
> That's be fine with me (speaking from the gdb side). And I like the
> new state.
BTW, before (or just after) you make 'Accepted' be 'Action Required', I'd
like to bulk change all current GDB 'Accepted' patches to 'Committed',
and start making use of 'Accepted' only for new patches. I don't think
it's that worth it to go through each and every currently 'Accepted'
patch and check whether it's committed manually. We can work on automating
that afterwards. But can't do that bulk change with pwclient until
the "No authentication credentials given" issue is sorted out.
Did you plan on doing such a bulk change from the admin side?