This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Fix pthread_spin_lock for sparc32 and 64
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: culu dot gyx at gmail dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Fix pthread_spin_lock for sparc32 and 64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400857631-15954-1-git-send-email-culu dot gyx at gmail dot com>
From: Guo Yixuan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:07:09 -0400
> I recently looked in to a test failure in kyotocabinet, and
> found that is caused by a bug in pthread_spin_lock.
>  https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=kyotocabinet&suite=sid
> I wrote this patch according to a5b's description, and added
> a new regression test. I've tested it for sparc32 and sparc64,
> and the kyotocabinet test failure can also be solved.
>  https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16882
Thanks a lot for fixing this, I introduced this bug in:
Author: David S. Miller <email@example.com>
Date: Wed May 2 19:04:54 2012 -0700
Mirror i386 change on sparc: 'Avoid "anonymous" code in pthread_spin_lock'
I'll apply your changes to mainline and the release branches.