This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] locale.5: document glibc conventions regarding days and week
- From: "Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)" <mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com>
- To: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, linux-man <linux-man at vger dot kernel dot org>, libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:54:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] locale.5: document glibc conventions regarding days and week
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5382D64A dot 9020404 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: mtk dot manpages at gmail dot com
Looking at this patch more closely, there's a piece that seems to be broken.
> +Thus, a locale which week starts on Monday
> +.I first_weekday
> +.I first_workday
> +should be set to
> +.B 2
> +.I abday
> +.I day
> +should have the locale representation of Sunday as the first list item.
That sentence is garbled. Some words are missing, I think. Can you clarify?