This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] correct alignment of TLS_TCB_ALIGN
- From: Kyle McMartin <kmcmarti at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:30:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] correct alignment of TLS_TCB_ALIGN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140512174746 dot GE21081 at redacted dot bos dot redhat dot com> <CAFqB+PzjGMavGNMZXkyHYLJcrvSrB9VZojHFXY6qY3d_aSEPPw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140526073303 dot GP12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 01:03:03PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:23:18PM +0100, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> > On 12 May 2014 18:47, Kyle McMartin <email@example.com> wrote:
> > > 2014-05-12 Kyle McMartin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > >
> > > * sysdeps/aarch64/nptl/tls.h: increase TCB alignment to the alignment
> > > of struct pthread.
> > Thanks Kyle, this looks fine, go ahead and commit it, can you back port it?
> I have pushed this for Kyle.
Ah, foo, I was hoping Andrew Pinski would commit it himself, since he
ended up coming up with the fix first on BZ. :/