This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Inline useless nested function mi_arena.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 08:42:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Inline useless nested function mi_arena.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140226214924 dot GA10204 at domone dot podge> <20140520154152 dot GH14500 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <537BC8FF dot 3040101 at redhat dot com> <20140521025059 dot GL14500 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <53832BF6 dot 9050900 at redhat dot com> <20140526122210 dot GT12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20140526122643 dot GA28510 at domone>
On 05/26/2014 08:26 AM, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
>> OK, lets just get the function out first. I don't think it's
>> important enough to argue over right now since we're going to rework
>> the code in later passes anyway. Ondrej, could you please do a second
>> version of the patch with the function just popped out and the global
>> counters passed as references?
> I do not write patches that in my opinion harm project. Let Carlos write
> it if he want that.
That is indeed your perogative as a volunteer, and I appreciate you being
clear about that.
I'll fix it myself right now by refactoring the nested function, changing
the arguments, and verifying.