Patch review workflow [was: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!]

On 26 May 2014 13:32, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:
> thanks, that answers my current ;) questions nicely,

I have attached a state chart to the document, which should give a
clearer idea of how a patch ought to be treated at various states. I
have proposed a new state of 'Committed' that reflects that the patch
has been committed to git, a state different from being accepted by a
reviewer.

I have also marked some states in green - those are states that should
effectively close the patch.  I just found out that I can mark states
as 'Need Action' and figured that all states except those marked in
green could be marked as such in patchwork.

So in summary, the proposals are:

1. Add a new 'Committed' state
2. Mark the 'Accepted' as 'Needs Action' so that it shows up in the
pending patches list.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in