This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 4/5] PowerPC: Move NPTL public ABI headers to, sysdeps/powerpc/nptl/.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:36:04 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/5] PowerPC: Move NPTL public ABI headers to, sysdeps/powerpc/nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <537F4CB0 dot 9030208 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20140523215736 dot 9CC6A2C3B66 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 23-05-2014 18:57, Roland McGrath wrote:
> The patch as is is not wrong per se, but it doesn't match what the subject
> line says it's doing. Actually doing that would be better.
Thanks, I'll work a better subject line for commit.