This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 3/9] arm,aarch64: Remove SINGLE_THREAD_P_PIC
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 08:47:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 3/9] arm,aarch64: Remove SINGLE_THREAD_P_PIC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400890309-16710-1-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net> <1400890309-16710-4-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net>
On 24 May 2014 01:11, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
> This macro was removed by
> 2005-11-16 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> but not applied to the (still separate) eabi port so necro'd
> when the eabi port superceded the old abi. It was thence
> copied into the new AArch64 port.
... and this time copying the list ....
Patch looks good to me.