This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com
- Cc: siddhesh at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, carlos at redhat dot com, fche at redhat dot com, gbenson at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 00:02:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140523211338 dot GK12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <CAAHN_R38LTETQvQp4z+UrLsigsV316CZ=SAUVPJdUSCLHwzjaw at mail dot gmail dot com>
From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 08:50:38 +0530
> On 24 May 2014 02:43, Siddhesh Poyarekar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I urge all glibc maintainers to please sign up and give it a spin. As
>> of now, Carlos and I have admin rights for glibc and Gary for gdb, so
>> one of us should be able to add you to the project after you sign up,
> I forgot to mention that we don't get notifications when you sign up,
> so please let us know when you have so that we can add you to the
> maintainers group.
I just registered as user "davem"
Thanks for setting this up.