This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 19:11:30 -0300
- Subject: Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140523211338 dot GK12497 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 23-05-2014 18:13, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Frank and I have now completed migration of the patchwork test
> instance to patchwork.sourceware.org. I posted a couple of sample
> patches to the script directly and they seem to work just fine. All
> accounts that were on patchwork.siddhesh.in should continue to work in
> the same manner on this instance.
> I urge all glibc maintainers to please sign up and give it a spin. As
> of now, Carlos and I have admin rights for glibc and Gary for gdb, so
> one of us should be able to add you to the project after you sign up,
> after which you can change patch state. Once that is done, please
> close patches you know you have already pushed into master.
> Please also take time to review the workflow for patch reviews:
Excellent Siddhesh, thanks for the good work.