This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Locale eo ready to be added - next step?
- From: Eduardo Trápani <eduardo at esperanto dot org dot uy>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:56:05 -0300
- Subject: Re: Locale eo ready to be added - next step?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535E575A dot 9090203 at esperanto dot org dot uy> <5365C75D dot 80002 at archlinux dot org>
> As I posted on the bug tracker, I get the following error when testing
> the attached patch:
> LC_MONETARY: value of field `int_curr_symbol' does not correspond to a
> valid name in ISO 4217
> Perhaps someone else around here with more experience dealing with new
> locales can confirm if anything else needs addressed before inclusion.
Since that error didn't belong to the locale and has been fixed in
trunk, and the eo patch has already been discussed in the bug, with
all the issues that were brought up addressed and solved, what remains
to be done before actual commit? Do we need to do anything else?