This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: strtod rounding wrt. long double
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: aurelien at aurel32 dot net, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 17:08:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: strtod rounding wrt. long double
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1401251801200 dot 11772 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20140519224035 dot GA26794 at hall dot aurel32 dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405192327570 dot 743 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
From: "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 23:29:08 +0000
> On Tue, 20 May 2014, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>> The correct way is probably to fix the call to __mpn_rshift in
>> round_and_return, but a temporary solution is to use the generic
> Yes, that sounds right.
Aurelien, thanks so much for fixing this!