This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/aarch64] AArch64: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:47:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/aarch64] AArch64: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140516202056 dot 6CCC22C39FF at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 16 May 2014 21:20, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This should have no effect on the compiled code, but it is wholly untested.
> Please verify that it indeed does not change the code. Feel free to commit
> it yourself if you want to, or I'll do it on your approval.
> What I use to verify no code changes is:
Regression tested and committed. Thanks