This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/6] aarch64: Merge __local_multiple_threads offset with memory reference
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:50:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/6] aarch64: Merge __local_multiple_threads offset with memory reference
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400619378-7262-1-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net> <1400619378-7262-3-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net>
On 20 May 2014 21:56, Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This also highlights that we'd been loading 64-bits instead of
> the proper 32-bits. Caught by the linker as a relocation error,
> since the variable happened to be unaligned for 64-bits.
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/aarch64/nptl/sysdep-cancel.h
> (SINGLE_THREAD_P): Use the correct width load. Fold an add into
> the ldr offset.
OK thanks. This is broken in 2.19, would you mind back porting your fix?