This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] aarch64: syscall cleanups
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:31:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] aarch64: syscall cleanups
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400619378-7262-1-git-send-email-rth at twiddle dot net>
On 20 May 2014 21:56, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> As I was looking to merge this morning's nocancel patch to our branch,
> I noticed that there was quite a bit of room for improvement in the
> code we generate for these syscalls.
> And of course, I found another real bug, fixed in patch 2.
> Richard Henderson (6):
> aarch64: Merge rtld_errno offset with memory reference
> aarch64: Merge __local_multiple_threads offset with memory reference
> aarch64: Tidy syscall error check
> aarch64: Improve sysdep-cancel.h
> aarch64: Use tpidr_el0 rather than __read_tp in librt
> aarch64: Use tpidr_el0 rather than __errno_location in librt
The series looks good to me aside from my comments on individual
patches, but please wait for Marcus to review before committing.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro