This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: why Glibc does not build with clang?
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>, Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>, Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 17:21:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: why Glibc does not build with clang?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdw135gBO+cTQx3Ws1GrRgFsi8-j=Y_mZ=ixebpPzB4gXw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGQ9bdxi6v7F=CaFMY=2gsQH=8Ox_NCd3X9fNk_QVRS8=gE97g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CANu=DmjWGtr5kNRikZHSTr1g2ePJHWa7T40HuG0+usZwfOsaYg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140519090424 dot GF13048 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20140519123448 dot GL507 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <CAGQ9bdw14+Ast5D65JUrWshp06uM=+465fG5eTJmBsboFRV-NQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140520150319 dot GF14500 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 08:33:19PM +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 01:31:58PM +0400, Konstantin Serebryany wrote:
> > I see 3 positive replies and 0 negative.
> > Let me start from sending a few small patches, each removing a single
> > use of a nested function.
> Do you already have a patch to move mi_arena() (in malloc.c) out? I'm
> going to work on some changes in that area and I don't want to
> duplicate your work.
I have one, I will ping that.