This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] correct alignment of TLS_TCB_ALIGN
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Kyle McMartin <kmcmarti at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 12:23:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AARCH64] correct alignment of TLS_TCB_ALIGN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140512174746 dot GE21081 at redacted dot bos dot redhat dot com>
On 12 May 2014 18:47, Kyle McMartin <email@example.com> wrote:
> 2014-05-12 Kyle McMartin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * sysdeps/aarch64/nptl/tls.h: increase TCB alignment to the alignment
> of struct pthread.
Thanks Kyle, this looks fine, go ahead and commit it, can you back port it?