This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: malloc/obstack: Merge obstack code back from gnulib
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 12:33:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: malloc/obstack: Merge obstack code back from gnulib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1396004022-30929-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 10:53:42AM +0000, Will Newton wrote:
> Merge the gnulib obstack code back from gnulib. This is mostly
> cosmetic issues but also includes a fix for a -Wundef warning.
> The only change made was to replace _Noreturn with
> __attribute__ ((__noreturn__)).
Hi, it looks this patch waits only for new changelog. Could you write