This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/alpha] Alpha: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 11:39:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/alpha] Alpha: Convert fork.c to arch-fork.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140516202125 dot 0B24A2C39FF at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 05/16/2014 01:21 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> This should have no effect on the compiled code, but it is wholly untested.
> Please verify that it indeed does not change the code. Feel free to commit
> it yourself if you want to, or I'll do it on your approval.
Thanks. I'll commit it myself along with a patch to fix some
Alpha breakage due to the not-cancel.h change. (I'll post that soon.)
I've not bothered to verify no code changes, merely that it works. ;-)