This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove __ASSUME_ATFCTS conditionals in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 20:49:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: Remove __ASSUME_ATFCTS conditionals in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405160018410 dot 911 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <87a9ainlsi dot fsf at igel dot home>
On Fri, 16 May 2014, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/dl-fxstatat64.c (__ASSUME_ATFCTS): Do
> > not undefine and redefine.
> That file can be removed now.
No it can't.
make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/jsm28/tmp/tmpdir/glibc/build-32/elf/dl-fxstatat64.os', needed by
Maybe there's some more complicated cleanup that would include removal of
that file, but the purpose of this patch isn't to clean up everything
possible in this area; it's one of many incremental changes which are
meant to be conservatively safe but may well leave room for other future
cleanups (such moving more syscalls to syscalls.list as per bug 14138).
Joseph S. Myers