This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: why Glibc does not build with clang?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 12:48:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: why Glibc does not build with clang?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGQ9bdw135gBO+cTQx3Ws1GrRgFsi8-j=Y_mZ=ixebpPzB4gXw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53760025 dot 10204 at redhat dot com> <CANu=DmhF=PZBVHtOPw5ZMCHjcy6vqdCvrRvY+xO9hzfkjTCRQA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Folks, please change the Subject: line when you veer off into something
that was not the original subject at all. Feel free to keep debating
alloca, but don't do it in this thread.