This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: nptl refactoring; nacl port
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:22:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: nptl refactoring; nacl port
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140508181240 dot 8E5992C39B1 at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <email@example.com> writes:
> Does that sound reasonable?
I would appreciate if the long outstanding pending patches -- the the rwlock
elision patch -- could be committed before you tear the code apart.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Speaking for myself only